Comfortable accommodation with all you need
On Långbäling you stay in comfortable, newly renovated, fully equipped cabins. You’ll have access to a sauna, shower, barbecue, boats, jetties and a larger communal cabin.
There are eight cabins on the island, of which four are double cabins. All cabins have electricity, hot and cold water, cooking utensils, duvets and pillows. Smoking is not allowed in any of the cabins. No pets are allowed in the Pilen cabin.
Tallen, Björken, Pilen and Aspen
Each cabin contains two units of about 20 square metres each. The units have a family room, kitchen and bedroom with bunk beds (sleeps four). The fully-equipped kitchen has a refrigerator and freezer, stowe, microwave, toaster and kettle.
Borren and Flundran
Two detached cabins (17 sq. metres), each with a kitchen and a small bedroom with bunk beds (sleeps four). The fully-equipped kitchen has a refrigerator and freezer, stowe, microwave, toaster and kettle.
A small separate cabin by the northern harbour. It is about 12 sq. metres and is suitable for 2-3 people. The fully-equipped kitchen has a refrigerator and freezer, stowe, microwave, toaster and kettle.
A separate cabin which can only be rented along with another cabin or unit, for large families. It has a room that sleeps two and is equipped with hotplate, refrigerator and microwave.
- A communal cabin with a TV and a large kitchen
- A wood-fired sauna with showers
- Toilets are located in the central area, at the guest marina and southern marina.
- Boats are available for excursions to nearby islands or for fishing.
- A field with football goal posts.
- Games, balls and outdoor toys, etc.
- The closest shop is located on the island of Utö
- Guest marina